Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Module Size:||192*192mm||Driving Mode:||Constant Driving 1/8|
|Name:||P6 Outdoor Led Display||Brightness:||7000cd/sqm|
|Tube Chip Color:||Full Color||Waterproof Grade:||IP65|
Outdoor fixed p6 led display advertising screen
1. It uses high-quality led chip, with strong anti-static electricity capacity, reduced brightness decay and high stability of wave length.
2. Advanced encapsulation equipment ensures the product quality and long service life.
3. This full color LED Display is composed of RGB three-color led lights, and can display 36bit colors. Besides, it can synchronously display various information content and advertisements such as two-dimension or three-dimension animation, video, TV and live event in real time.
4. After long time using, the led display panel can still maintain perfect image quality, white balance reproduction and sufficient brightness.
5. LED optical design with high precision makes the distant field views of the RGB three-color led perfectly match, thus ensuring the perfect representation of the screen images and pictures from any angle.
6. Wide visual angle, uniform color, low failure rate and easy maintenance.
7. Standard processing technique ensures the modulator tubes on every line and every row on the same horizontal line, thus guaranteeing the stability and clearness of the pictures.
8. IP65 high waterproof and dustproof performance capacity.
|Item||P6 Outdoor LED Display|
|Pixel Configuration||3 in 1|
|Average Power Consumption(w/m²)||550-850|
|Color Temperature||The brightness of R.G.B.is adjustable according to software 100level;Color temperature is adjustable in terms of detailed requirements|
|Input Voltage||AC220 V/50HZ or AC 110V/60HZ|
|Refresh Rate||LED screen refresh frame frequency recommended is no less than 1200HZ(recommended)|
|Color||64g color(on the condition of 4096 gray scale)|
|Horizontal/Vertical viewing angle||<120°|
|Gray Scale||Recommended 14BIT|
|Effective Communication Distance(without relay)||Unshielded twisted-pair net line transmission distance is 100 meters,max transmission distance is 130 meters.|
1:What is the pixel pitch for outdoor led display?
2:What is the warranty of your led display?
A:We offer 2 years warranty.and more than 100000 hours screen life span
3:Can it play HD video?
A:Yes,it have HD video function with Novastar controlling system.
4:what is your payment term?How long it takes to delivery?
A:We usually accapt the T/T or L/C.both of them will at least 30% deposit in advance,and the rest of 70% will paid before delivery.The lead time is usually 20 days
5:How can you ensure the led display product quality?
A:Before shippment,all the screens have aging test.and then we also have waterproof test and shake test,ensure products can transportation safety and normal use.
6:What is your pre-sale and post-sale service?
A:For pre-sale service,we have professional sales team and technical team,who are willing to answer your question within 24 hours.
For post-sale service,we will instruct you how toinstallation,how to use,how to change the broken moudles,and we can also send the technicals to your country,in general,our led display will not have a big problem,you can rest assured to buy.
7:How to choose suitable led display?
A:Please offer size about width and height,for outdoor fix led display,it would be more better to offer installation height and viewing distance,we will recommend suitable led display for your project.We will more appreciate you can offer photos of screen location.